Friday, August 5, 2016

Baseball Games Sans Momma


 Chad took the boys to a Peoria Chiefs game with Larry to get them out of the house one Sunday.  The boys got to go on the field and play catch and got some balls autographed, too.  It was also Princess Day at the Ballpark, so EVERYONE was stoked about that.  Apparently some little girl sitting in front of the boys pinched Grant's cheeks.  That's the story I got anyway.  Sounds like some of those parents of the princesses need to keep a closer eye on their royalty.  Just sayin.


The following week, all the boys and Larry and Chris went to Star Wars Night at Busch Stadium, our annual tradition.  When Chad ordered the tickets I decided me going wasn't a good idea, and man was that a good call since it was nearly 115 degrees.  The boys had a great time.  I got sent a few pictures.  I watched some Netflix....
Chad sent me this one with the text "Like mother like son"
Ha.  So funny Mister.  So funny.
Really the funny part was when I opened the text I thought it was from his mom....which DOES make it funny.

 and Grant set a new 'world record' of eating TWO hot dogs.  Can't believe I wasn't there to witness it, but at least I got the pic to commemorate it.

No comments: