Okay....BASEBALL! Baseball was a long and hot season this year. And, really, 'long' was probably just my assessment and it's totally relative to the very HOT weather....and taking baby girl to the games to sweat it out. Now this being said, I DO have to give A LOT of credit to Chad, because once he was done with soccer, HE TOOK OVER. And by TOOK OVER I mean he. did. it. all. And anything I did was optional. This includes grocery shopping, errand running, cooking dinner, baseball running, etc, etc, etc. To sum up, Chad's the man. And number 10 here...is following in his foot steps. :)
Landon was quite the little base runner this spring, and even got called up when his season was over to play with another 10U team....and when he saw the field....it was as a designated runner.
So it was 'growing' season for Landon's team....not exactly the best record. But when they got to the end of the season, what do you know they won the league tournament. Nice to end on a win.
Looking so grown up
And here's a pic from a random summer night that we went to the drive in and saw The Secret Life of Pets with Grandpa and Grandma. And the only way I can think to capture how strongly I feel about summer nights, is to quote Olivia Newton John and John Travolta...'those su-uh-mah niiiiiiigh-hights!"
No comments:
Post a Comment