Upon emptying Landon's stuffed to the gills from the end of the year backpack, I discovered these gems. I seriously was laughing to the point of tears. I had to include them. Translations included below each entry just in case. (Good thing I speak first grade-ese)
Grass doesn't smell good. Why does it grow out of the ground?
Easter eggs are confusing. I just don't know why the eggs come from birds like blue jays.
(especially enjoy the face and head scratching on this one)
Aliens aren't real. If one appears in my back yard I'll knock him out.
Chicks are noisy. Most people think they're cute, but I think they're monsters.
(hilarious illustration)
I love Easter, but the weirdest thing about Easter is the Easter Bunny poops jelly beans.
Today is May day. I don't know who to give my basket to.
Flowers are disgusting but they smell delightful.
People say in spring everything seems to be blooming, but today nothing is blooming.
(love the wilted flower, gray sky, and 'bad')
Rainbows are for reading because there's a show called Reading Rainbow.
Ducks have a weird language. (I'm) already working on my accent.
Why were umbrellas invented. I like getting wet!
Puddles are fun. Why don't people like to play in them.
No comments:
Post a Comment