The girls soccer season was a successful one to say the least...especially considering how the beginning of the season started out....a lot of injuries and a so-so record. The girls did so well at the end of the season they played for the Super Sectional title at Edwardsville against Alton Marquette. We stayed home and watched online, so these little Rocket fans could get to bed at a decent time. After a double overtime win, to say they were pretty pumped would be an understatement. So that was Tuesday...
...fast forward to Thursday, when I get a text from Chad after he hasn't made it to Landon's baseball game...'call me when you get a minute.' I call, and he says 'I think I umm may have hurt myself, kind of bad.' Elaborate please.
| Lyndi!!! |
| they wouldn't be brothers if they didn't beat on each other right? Sigh. |
Love, love, love this picture.
The 2nd game was a hot one! We watched (through our fingers covering our eyes....:( ) in the shade.
Proud of our Lady Rockets!
...and of their coach. <3 span="">3>
waiting for daddy to finish with the media frenzy. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment