Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas with the Kutschers


Christmas Eve afternoon we went to Chad's Mom and Dad's for Christmas. Here are Abby and Landon near the tree....Landon more into the hug than Abby. ;) Don't you just loooove her adorable reindeer shirt though?!? ;)


I have NO pictures of adults opening gifts...which I wasn't aware I was dropping the ball there. I guess that's what happens when you're wrapped up in what the kids are unwrapping.


Here's Abby opening her first gift...a set of dress up dolls from Landon and Grant.

Landon got Wipe-Out for the Wii. He absolutely LOVES the show and we crack up at him because he calls it wipe-OUT with the emphasis on the out. Pretty funny.



























He also got the DVD of Monsters vs. Aliens. I had told Kelly awhile ago that was somethign she could get him and then we ended up getting the movie on DVD through Netflix a week before Christmas. The first time we watched it he got ten minutes in and totally FREAKED and said it was too scary. I was a little concerned over his reaction opening it at Christmas, but before then he braved up and watched it again....and again....and again....so I figured we were safe.


Here's Abby holding up my favorite gift I gave of the season. I made her and Baby Girl coordinating Big Sister/Little Sister outfits. They're cute here, but not nearly as cute as they WILL be on Abby and her soon to be baby sister.

Okay...back to gift opening....
Here's Landon opening a farm set from Grandpa and Grandma. And then it was Grant's turn....first gift came with a disclaimer from Aunt Kelly that they DID have permission to buy this gift from Chad. I prepared myself for the worse....baby machine gun or some kind fo huge play doh or paint factory mess...but it was a ball pit. Phew. I'm totally FINE with that. :)

















Grant also got a ride on race car from Grandpa and Grandma.

Grant wasn't as much into OPENING the gifts as he was pulling the candy canes and bows OFF of the gifts. We let him chew on the outside of a candy cane and before we knew it, this is what we had. Is it my imagination or do those cheeks look even more chubby with candy cane juice all over them?!















No comments: