
Chad's response to the Marriage Ref ruling: "That's bulls$%*t."
So I guess this whole poll thing was just totally unfair. I've heard numerous complaints from Chad (and my brother on Chad's behalf) this week about how this whole idea was just totally rigged and biased. I agree it probably wasn't too difficult to figure out who was on which side, but seriously, how am I supposed to fix that? Since it's obvious that I smoked him on this poll, let me take a minute to defend him. Points that should be made in Chad's defense:
*He's a coach and requries easy access to balls. (That's what she said! HA! I crack myself up.)
*The day the picture was taken he had cleaned out his classroom and one box in the picture was things from school.
*He has several demands on his time and it's easy to understand how it can be difficult to keep things clean when you're in a rush.
NOW one major point that's not necessarily in Chad's defense of his disaster of a vehicle...
Along with being a coach, he is a husband and dad. These said jobs require room in the vehicle for other passengers. Passengers who don't appreciate riding in a vehicle that has the stenc
h of a boys' locker room. Because of the results of this poll, Chad will be required to clean the inside of his vehicle on a weekly basis while in soccer season. If I would've lost, I would've had to clean the outside of his car. I knew it was a safe bet, or I wouldn't have made it.
h of a boys' locker room. Because of the results of this poll, Chad will be required to clean the inside of his vehicle on a weekly basis while in soccer season. If I would've lost, I would've had to clean the outside of his car. I knew it was a safe bet, or I wouldn't have made it. To sum up, I would like to say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to Chad. I know that he is thanking his lucky stars right at this moment that he married me six years ago. That's probably not true. He's probably scratching his head and wondering, "Why did I marry someone who sounds just like my dad?" Either way, no matter how your vehicle looks, I love you...and I will not use the blog to throw you under the bus again.

His response to my reading of this blog..."That's still bull%^*t. I'll still do it (the car cleaning) but I didn't get a fair shake."
Sorry honey, they've made the call. Okay, this is where someone who reads the blog awards us our all expense paid trip to somewhere tropical. We're waaaaaaiting...
No comments:
Post a Comment