
So I have TONS of blogging to do. Before I even get into the big stuff...the good stuff...I had to put this on. Poor Chad is being hit again! His soccer girls made him a little gift for their end of the season banquet, to help him dress more color coodinated apparently. In Chad's defense, when he's going anywhere (except practice evidently) he always dresses well. He is not fashion impaired. I would have to intervene if this were the case, but it's not.
That being said, I guess when he gets dressed for practice, he must just take what's on the top of each pile in his dresser and put it on...regardless of color. So the girls made him a little suggestion chart of what is "okay" and what is "not acceptable."
He volunteered for the photo...I did NOT coerce him into this. AND I'm pretty sure, even on his worst day, he wouldn't wear an orange shirt with red shorts, but I'm not there...who knows.
3 comments:
wait... so, orange and blue and green and yellow are okay...but orange and purple and red and yellow are not okay?? At Westview, the colors are red and yellow, so that combo would totally be okay there. Go Chad.
We agreed. We were purple, red and gold at McKendree. Not colors I'd use to decorate my living room, but acceptable in sports wear I believe. I think they were a little harsh...or perhaps high school girls live by different design rules.
Hey ladies, why don't you get a dark background behind those white pieces of paper you decorated????? Riddle me that!
Post a Comment