So after Grant was compared to Willy Wonka and a mad scientist, I decided that it was time to break down and give him his first hair cut. (5/30)I held out on Landon...he was almost a year old. They just look so different when you cut their hair. The longer we can hold on to the "baby" look the better. Good news though, even after the hair cut, he still looks like a baby...just a well groomed one...and NOT like Willy Wonka! (Gene Wilder not creepy Johnny Depp)
Here's the after, with his cheap hair dresser. ;) Next time, we'll have to take him to
someone with some training.
someone with some training. The important things are
1. the curl in the back of his hair is no more and
2. I didn't cut anything but his hair...and THAT is a miracle. This kid is all over the place! Long video here, but this will give you some idea of what it's like to try to FEED him!! Seriously, wiggle worm, is an understatement...obviously. I was so focused on his hair and not cutting him I let him put a UPS package cover in his mouth?!?! DISGUSTING! This just proves I am not cut out to be a mother AND a barber.
1 comment:
I wonder what Grandma Conni thought about that haircut..... He almost had a Donald Trump look going on there too.
Post a Comment