
Mother's Day marks the beginning of the trifecta of Megan Holidays. Mother's Day, my birthday, and our anniversary. I'll probably look back at this blog later and wonder why I didn't have anything else to say about Mother's Day, but really survival is the name of the game right now. Chad had six games in 6 days this week. Gotta love that. My desk at school is buried in paper work that Lord knows when I'll get done. The boys and I went home and spent the weekend at Mom and Dad's. Chad was in Highland for a tournament. We came home Sunday. I got gift cards for a massage and a house cleaning (both impressive gifts!) and we went to Aunt Deanna's. We were there for a few hours and then came home to get the boys ready for bed so we could get up at 4:00 for Landon's surgery the next morning. I probably...well, really there's no probably about it....I WOULD'VE been much more in the mood to celebrate and enjoy myself if Mother's Day were Tuesday...the day after the surgery...instead of the day before. :)
Here I am with my boys though. Being a Mom is the best thing ever...no matter how busy you are. :)
1 comment:
Hang in there! Glad to hear Landon's surgery went well and now you can finally be relieved!
Post a Comment