Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I just didn't get to it last night. I'm trying to get everything caught up for school so come 2:15 tomorrow I can check out....for a LONG holiday. :)
No big news to report really. The baby is roughly 7 lbs 2 oz right now. That's the only good news pointing toward a regular delivery. Three strikes against delivery: I'm not effaced. I'm not dilated. The baby is face up. JUST LIKE LANDON. They're scheduling something when I go back next week if nothing has changed. I'm projecting that the only thing that's changed then is that the baby has gained a pound after surviving all the Thanksgiving meals. I'm hoping for early the following week....like the 7th would be good. That way I could be home by Thursday-ish and be home with Landon while he's recovering from his last chemo treatment.
The hospital has a rule where no one under 18 is allowed in the hospital (unless they're admitted of course) because of the whole H1N1 thing. So Landon won't be able to come up to the hospital to see us. It'll be hard enough to be away from him for 3 days without knowing that he's at home not feeling well. Hopefully the doctor will understand that and will do it early that week. If not, I'll be waiting until the 14th , and I WON'T BE HAPPY. By then we oughta have a 9 pounder.
Okay, I'll try to muster a more thankful attitude for my Sunday post. It'll help after I get tomorrow under my belt and I check out of school. It's time. :)
2 comments:
The 7th would be perfect, then our babies will share a birthday:) Landon and Adam share theirs, so we might as well keep it in the family..haha!
i'm thinking of you and that baby of yours! and quite frankly how it seems you mentioned being in the hospital only 3 days. i was there a full week....and they still had to shove me out the door! hope things go well! :)
Post a Comment