Tuesday, June 14, 2016

My Handsome Valentines


The boys got new jerseys for Valentine's Day this year.  Daddy took care of that purchase, since Mommy spent most of December and January laying on the couch.  :/  Landon had been begging for a Borussia Dortmund jersey since Chad got one, so both of the boys were excited.   I believe Landon's excitement displayed in this picture was a reenactment.  Huh....doesn't show right?

So after they opened their jerseys, I posted these two pics on Facebook, with

Roses are red
Violets are Blue
We got new jerseys
and we're gettin' a baby too.  
I thought I was being cute by putting two blue hearts and a red one after my poem, but turns out the red one looked pink on a lot of people's screens so we got some questions about that.  
But then, it was too soon to tell.  Apologies FB friends.  

No comments: