Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Kickin' Off the Girl's Season

 Landon had his annual checkup in St. Louis on the same day the girls had their first game...conveniently in Edwardsville.  We hung around at Ballpark Village after the appointment, had some lunch, then headed over to meet the girls.   They started off the season with a win over Belleville East, but the 'biggest' highlight...was the 'Daddy head' that one of the high school girls made and gave to our boys.  She made a lot of the team, and made an extra of Chad, which totally made Grant's day.  
 He refused to put it down in the car, until he fell asleep with it.   Then I took it and put it between the seats, but every time I looked in my rear view mirror it freaked me out a little, so we had to move it again.  I jokingly said we could tape it to a chair at the table when we ate, and maybe I would lay it on his pillow at night just to mess with him.  Never did though.  :)  Didn't want to give the guy a heart attack.
 ...and in other Grant photo opps...we just LOOOOOOOVE waiting in line at WalMart.  :/   At least HE'S happy.

No comments: