Sunday, June 26, 2016

Father's Day 2016

 Father's Day 2016 highlights:
Chad got a money clip to replace the one that's been lost since April-ish.  (I don't think it's showing up)
The Slip and Slide at Grandpa and Grandma's
Ev dancing to Bubble Butt (VeRy entertaining)
and Chad's pockets full of Captain Morgan.







 Oh yeah, and I guess the Cleveland Cavaliers winning the NBA championship, but I don't care one little bit about that, but apparently it's kind of a big deal.
 The weekend after Father's Day we saw the other half of our patriarchs.  We visited Grandpa Forrest and Grandma Ruth at the Glenwood for the first time.  Auggie even got to go in.
 and here's Grant, not wanting to leave from Grandma Linda's and letting us all know about it.

 But fortunately, Papa was able to bring him out of it

We LOVE ALL of our DADS and are so blessed to have them all!!

No comments: