Alright...time for a little honesty.
It's February 2016 and I'm blogging October 2015. :/
But the important thing is I'm doing it.
I'm recommitting...and regretful that I don't have a lot of details here...mostly just pics.
Chad bought the boys KC Royals hats when our beloved Cardinals were knocked out of the post season. Partially because we kind of like KC and partially because we REALLY don't like the Cubs (who were still playing, but eventually choked of course) So here's Landon trying to convince Ev she should root for the Royals too....'hey, it matches your outfit!' Uncle Scotty: not appreciative.
I was super pumped to give Abby her birthday gift this year...
I got to take her to get her ears pierced!
Landon and his shadow, Brinley. <3 p="">3>
And the cake and singing.
and...the big day. On her actual birthday we went met Kelly at Claire's.
Abby didn't even flinch and they had to do each ear separately!
Being an aunt is so fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment