Sunday, October 11, 2015

Happy Birthday Grandma! From Baby Girl Central

We celebrated Chris's birthday last night at a house with as many children under the age of 10 as there were adults in the house....Okay, maybe that's not totally accurate, but there sure were a lot of baby girls being passed around, that's for sure.  Here's Landon holding Everlie...

 Claire and Evie with the Grandmas


 Landon holding the brand new baby Adelynn!!  (Congratulations, Matt, Laura, and Brinley!!)
 ...and I'm so bummed I didn't get a picture of Briley.  She even let me hold her to put her to sleep last night....which I guess is why I didn't take a pic.  I was distracted by the snuggling.


 Highlight of the evening, besides all the baby girls....SMORES






 Happy Birthday, Grandma!!
...and here's poor Auggie today being heckled by the neighborhood cat who acts like she owns the block.  She apparently thought sunning herself on OUR deck was the thing to do today.  If I knew she wouldn't beat Auggie up, I would've let him out, but they're previous interactions haven't gone well.  Dang cat.  Scat!!!  You're tormenting my dog!!!

No comments: