Kindergarten is exhausting, folks. Grant has adjusted really well to going to school and only was clingy a few mornings. He was always easily 'motivated' by M&M's from Miss McIlravy and the promise of me coming to check on him at lunch. He IS a tad bit emotional by the end of the day, and especially by the end of the week....which is something I forgot about Landon going to kindergarten, but it came back to me rather quickly after one instance the first week of school where Grant cried for 45 minutes because he couldn't decide what he wanted for a snack. Sigh. Oh yeah. I remember this part.
Landon is playing his first fall of competitve soccer this year which is also proving to be resulting in some exhaustion, but I think that's more on my end and not on his. I'm gonna have to toughen up...this isn't going to get easier the next several years.
Here are some action shots from our league games in Bloomington, that actually were just LAST WEEK. Victory for me! I'm blogging before the shots are six months old! Score!!
Bradley Game VIP style with the Bells
Grant's Team: Y Champs!! Fall 2015
No comments:
Post a Comment