Here's Grant at his Meet the Teacher night. He was really nervous. :( When we pulled in the parking lot he asked me what it meant to have a stomach ache. I said it just meant that your tummy hurts and he said, 'yeah. I've got one of those. I think I'm just nervous." Poor guy. And of course as soon as we walk in the building the nervousness got worse because it was so packed you could hardly even walk. When we made it down to the room and he found his seat it was a little better. He liked Miss McIlravy right away.
Meet the Teacher for Landon....hey, photobomber!
Sigh. Can't take this guy anywhere.
And we did a little locker decorating of course...
Everyone was happy and excited to head off to their new classrooms with their teachers. <3 br="" nbsp="">
3>
3>
Day is done! First day of all three of us making the walk back to the car.
And here are the boys a few days later, checking out Daddy's new state championship ring.
And here are the boys a few days later, checking out Daddy's new state championship ring.
No comments:
Post a Comment