Sunday, March 10, 2013

My Funny Valentines

Valentines Day seems like somewhat of a blur at this point.  Here's Grant signing a Valentine card for someone he loves.  :)  (I can't remember which one on March 10)


 and the boys opening sugar cookies sent from Uncle Bob, Aunt Lou, and Rob.

and a Charlie Brown Valentine book from Mom and Dad.
 On Valentines Day I decked the boys out in their Valentine shirts...(which Landon wasn't a huge fan of.  WHA???  I think my days are numbered of being able to dress him in cute holiday attire.  Dern)

They got new place mats, chocolate, and the best gift ever, Nesquick Straw Glasses from Mommy and Daddy.  I must say, I didn't even plan this out, but the glasses completed Landon's holiday ensemble...




 ...don't you agree?

 I'm a lucky girl to get to share heart shaped pizza with these fine boys.  


No comments: