Sunday, March 10, 2013

February Wrap Up


February was a quick month.  But here are a couple more highlights.  
One week the baby-sitters' houses were hit big time with the sickies.  We didn't have a sitter the last three days of the week.  Larry came to the rescue Wednesday and Thursday and Friday morning Tressa covered us and I took the afternoon off and spent it with this napping angel.  I seriously laid with him while he napped the whole time and enjoyed a book (and his precious little face)  It was a much welcomed break.  
 The next weekend a couple more precious faces came to visit.  ;)  We went out for horseshoes and then stayed up til FOUR IN THE MORNING...just like old times, with a little less alcohol and a little more maturity.
 The weekend after that, Michael, Mom and Dad came.  Here's Grant giggling with the doggies.



If there ever could be sound with a picture...this one would have it.  His giggles are contagious.  
And thus I end a very feeble attempt at blogging February 2013.  

No comments: