My three boys eating brunch on a Sunday...


Two of my three boys nappin after eatin' brunch on a Sunday.

Two of my boys being entertained by the other while eatin apples (on a random I don't remember when day) :)

Two of my boys being entertained by the other while eatin apples (on a random I don't remember when day) :)
Chad does this pretend 'hitting his face' bit in random places. He actually did it to me on our first date with a door to a restaurant. And he continues to entertain our children with it. He's pretending to walk into a wall in these pics with the apples. It made such an impact that when I let the kids down, Grant was ACTUALLY walking into walls and laughing at himself.

I think this is kind of like '3 Stooges' humor and I think you may be required to have a y chromosome to really belly laugh at it. I'm not for certain, but I'm predicting....cause I for sure don't find it THIS funny.

I think this is kind of like '3 Stooges' humor and I think you may be required to have a y chromosome to really belly laugh at it. I'm not for certain, but I'm predicting....cause I for sure don't find it THIS funny.




No comments:
Post a Comment