Rochester had their SECOND annual Fall Festival a few weeks ago. I know! It's an official 'tradition' now. It was our first time going and of course a blog-worthy event. We met our friends the Elders there...Kathryn was selling her delicious cupcakes so Mike and Norah walked to the carnival with us and the Coppernolls. There were bounce houses, pony rides, popcorn, balloons, train rides....ya know, the typical carnival fare. 

Landon was quite the horse rider....very dramatic. Evidently he thought it should be bouncier...because he was creating his own bounces.

The big boys and little boys taking in the pony rides.

Landon's wish to play the duck game at the state fair came true at the Fall Festival. I wasn't about to pay $6 for him to lift a duck at the state fair after all that bawling and scene he made after the giant slide. This one was free. Have at it, my man....and Grant did just that. I believe he's about to splash this poor church volunteer with his duck placement.



No comments:
Post a Comment