
Okay, here we go again...me scrambling to catch the blog up. I thought of calling this one "Having Fun Topless" but thought that may be approaching borderline inappropriate. Unc

le Stallion, Aunt Kelly, and Uncle Scotty got the boys this pirate ship water table for their birthdays. Day one of summer break, Mommy busted it out and put it together (can you sense my pride?) all by myself...while Daddy was in bus driver training. Yes, I said bus driver training. Turns out it was a waste of a day and because of the ridiculous-ness (I realize that's not a word) of the state of Illinois. Long story and not worthy of blog news. Any who....the boys LOVE this table, and as a side note so did the gross locusts that we had to constantly dip out of it the whole month of June. Eew!



Playing together as good brothers should...sometimes it lasts for up to 10 minutes before it ends like this....Sheesh.
He usually recovers pretty quickly though.


This picture cracks me up and I just added it to the blog to document how Grant looks wearing shorts that ARE his size but NOT rolled at the waist. Yep, I think I see a little bit of ankle there. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment