
After cramming a double stroller into my trunk and having to throw my hip into it to get the sucker in there, we decided it was time to give up the Grand Prix. When we bought the Grand Prix we had just had Landon and I was driving about 60 miles a day for work. Four years later, some things have changed, namelya.)we have 2 car seats with hopes of someday (not in the IMMEDIATE future) having 3 car seats,
b.) we have the need to haul a bigger stroller
c.) we often times require an oversized area to cram all of our groceries in, and finally...
d.) I only drive approximately 3 miles a day for work
All those reasons put together made the Yukon a perfect purchase for us....and I fell in LOVE with the navy blue AND the moon roof. All I need is a Soccer Mom bump
er sticker (kidding...I would never stick anything tacky on the back of it). And a shout out to our friends at S & K Pontiac/GMC for providing all three of the Kutscher boys with S & K hats. Looks like some pretty cute free advertising hey?

er sticker (kidding...I would never stick anything tacky on the back of it). And a shout out to our friends at S & K Pontiac/GMC for providing all three of the Kutscher boys with S & K hats. Looks like some pretty cute free advertising hey? 
No comments:
Post a Comment