Sunday, June 5, 2011

Grant Discovers Condiments and Utensils


On our regular 3 month check up trip to Children's in May, there was a momentous occasion that had absolutely nothing to do with Landon or any doctors....Grant discovered ketchup. I know there are quite a few pics here but I was having trouble narrowing them down. Grant is proving to be much more adventurous than Landon, and eating is no exception. Not that ketchup is really out there crazy, but to Landon it's terrifying.


























Grant is also using utensils now. Now obviously, from the picture on the right, it doesn't mean all of what's ON the utensil makes it INTO his mouth, but he does have the coordination to use a spoon these days. To the right here, that's vanilla yogurt, and below was a hodge podge kind of night. I believe what he's wearing is mostly enchilada sauce....


















...but he's happy about it! :)
































No comments: