Sunday, February 28, 2010

Closing Ceremonies

So as the Olympics did their thing with their closing ceremonies this evening, I did my own closing ceremonies for my maternity leave. You know....grocery shopping, putting away laundry, ironing for tomorrow, etc. I'm not as apprehensive about the leaving the baby part as I was last time. This time it's more of a "how the heck am I going to do this" worry. I'm sure I'll settle in and do fine. But I know how much time and energy first grade takes when you do it well....and I know how much time and energy taking care of two little boys takes when you do it well. Am I woman enough to do both at once? We. Shall. See.

More later in the week, as that's all I have to say about that...and am not feeling too creative or wordy at the moment. :) ....and it's 10:00 and I have to get up and be somewhere tomorrow. WHAT?! Can I wear my pj pants?

No comments: