Monday, October 5, 2009

WHAAAATTT?!

So after receiving a faxed copy of Landon's "Chemo Road Map" from the clinic at Children's Hospital today we found out that not only do we have two weeks off after this week, we will also finish up on December 11 like we had hoped. BUT it gets even BETTER. After this week, Landon only has THREE more treatments to go through instead of 9! He's on a new schedule on one week, off two. We do that three times and it's OOOOOVERRRR!!!!!

If it weren't such good news I'd be a little frustrated over poor communication, but I'm just so flippin' excited I can't be upset! Today was the best day EVER!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

GREAT NEWS!! Congratulations! 4 more times...you can do anything 4 more times, right? :)

Unknown said...

Wooooooooooooo! Hoooooooooooooooo!
AWESOME NEWS!! There have been a lot of prayers going up for our
Land-o...thank you God!

Love you guys!!

ashley said...

that's wonderful news!!! congrats! :)

Unknown said...

What fantastic news!!! Keepin the prayers coming your way.

The Pooles

Jodi said...

That is wonderful news!!! Adam and I continue to keep you all in our thoughts and prayers!
Jodi