
Here we are, the Kutscher Family, bidding summer adieu in high fashion. We had a FANTASTIC time in Gulf Shores. Landon was practically an angel all week, even during both 11 hour car rides. The sun and water were beautiful, and the company on the trip was even better. However, Chad and I are hoping before we make another trip to the ocean with the Perfect Beach Bodied Brunners, that they eat a few boxes of ding-dongs, ho-hos or something.

Landon really enjoyed the sand and water. Both days we spent on the beach, he came back to the room absolutely covered in sand. His scalp was just plastered. It took forever to give the kid a bath. The second day he ran along the shore and put on a show for several spectators. He had a group of middle aged women all going ga-ga over him and applauding. Before we moved on, I told him to tell t
he ladies bye, and he turns with one hand on his hip and says, "Bye Ladies." He's too much sometimes. You'd really think that I'd have an awesome video of some of this to show you wouldn't ya? But I was so caught up in him enjoying everything, I didn't even think of it. I have some pictures, but no video of the beach. Bummer, I know.
he ladies bye, and he turns with one hand on his hip and says, "Bye Ladies." He's too much sometimes. You'd really think that I'd have an awesome video of some of this to show you wouldn't ya? But I was so caught up in him enjoying everything, I didn't even think of it. I have some pictures, but no video of the beach. Bummer, I know. Landon also has a new love in his life. Sherry is on the list of Landon's faves. Every time he would wake up, sometimes at 3 in the morning, he'd say, "I want Sherry," and he says it with a little bit of a french accent...kind of like "Sher-eee." It's super cute, during the day, and I guess even at 3 a.m. it's kind of cute.
We arrived here at home
at 7 a.m. on Saturday morning. Chad gave Landon a bath and got him dressed while I went to prompt care for this stinkin' poison ivy I've had for two weeks now. (which by the way is STILL DRIVING ME CRAZY...this cortizone shot has been kind of a disappointment) When I came home, Landon was dressed in this shirt. Never before had it seemed this appropriate. But after waking at 5:00 at Andy and Sherry's and taking only an hour and a half nap, in the afternoon, before dinner Landon crashed sitting up on the couch. So I don't know how was more exhausted, him or us.
at 7 a.m. on Saturday morning. Chad gave Landon a bath and got him dressed while I went to prompt care for this stinkin' poison ivy I've had for two weeks now. (which by the way is STILL DRIVING ME CRAZY...this cortizone shot has been kind of a disappointment) When I came home, Landon was dressed in this shirt. Never before had it seemed this appropriate. But after waking at 5:00 at Andy and Sherry's and taking only an hour and a half nap, in the afternoon, before dinner Landon crashed sitting up on the couch. So I don't know how was more exhausted, him or us. No video of the beach, but we are practicing up for a very big day this week. Wednesday, Chad turns....drum roll please.......30! He's SO super excited! Can you sense the sarcasm? Landon and I were practicing singing to Daddy in the bathtub this evening, so you can enjoy this video.
3 comments:
Who are you to whine about THEIR perfect beach bodies, missy?!? You are looking pretty darn fit yourself! I hope I can look like you after having a kid!
Happy 30th Chad!
Love,
The K5
You guys look awesome! Of course Landon is so cute. Love the videos.
Happy 30th Chad!!!
Post a Comment