
crayons. He's been spending lots of time choosing one crayon and making one mark on each page of his coloring book, then choosing a new color and starting over. He says, "Come Sit Here! Come Sit Here!" to whomever he can sucker into obeying. However, don't you dare try to color WITH him, he just wants you to watch. Hmmm....we're gonna have to work on that.
Soccer is in offical full swing. Sitting on our doorstep one afternoon this week was the annual package from Eurosport containing the goalie gloves of the season. We couldn't resist trying them on Landon. This picture reminds me of something....hmmmmm......Hamburger Helper anyone?
And lastly, for all of you hanging on the edge of your seat to see Room 101 of R
ochester Elementary...wait no longer. It's pretty anti-climatic actually. I think it's way more impressive in real life. At least that's what I'm going to say to make myself feel better knowing all of the HOURS I've put into this room. No one better post any ho-hum comments about this classroom. I'm a sleep deprived mom of a 19 month old, teacher of 20, 3 of which are "hand fulls" (direct quote from principals/former teachers), and wife of a coach who is IN SEASON. This is all I've got people. Please be kind. I'm on the edge.
Enjoy the video of the future Beckham. Hopefully when the whole world's watching him, he'll wear some pants. :) The kid's got talent....and I think we all know I can take absolutely no credit for this. Hold your comments on that as well. :)
3 comments:
WOW! I'm SERIOUSLY impressed with the kid's skills. I mean it! He's not just tapping the ball like most little ones. He is nailing that thing! I bet Daddy is oh so proud. BTW, so much for the blog of little words. I don't think it's any shorter than the rest. 8-) I'm just sayin'...
Megan! Thanks for not disappointing your faithful readers. I hope things calm down for you soon! Love you!
I am very impressed with Landon's kicking skills....what is even more amazing is that you allowed this in your house! :) And from one coaching widow to another, hang in there! The season just started...UGH!
Post a Comment