Sunday, June 15, 2008

Gettin' a Little Girly

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! Here are my boys celebrating Father's Day, cute as they can be in their Cardinal jerseys. Can't beat it. :)


Pretty uneventful week here at the Kutscher house. It's nice to have those. They're few and far between. There was a lot of progress made on the building of "MawMaw Park." As you can tell, Landon is the productivity manager. We are about ready to move into phase two: excavating. There was a little disagreement on the positioning, leveling, and just the best general way to go about this phase, but I think all has been resolved.... I say that, but phase two hasn't actually started yet. I think it probably would be best if I would just stay in the house and say que sera sera. I'm not very good at doing that though, it's going to take effort. Chad is taking a master's course this summer "Matching Teaching and Learning Styles" and ironically, we came to the conclusion today that my style and his style don't always mesh together so well. I'm sure this is the case with most married couples so don't worry about us people. We're fine, I just prefer to measure and he prefers to estimate.


Here are a couple more Father's Day pics. We will visit my family next weekend, so the other Papa will be on next week.






Okay, on to the big news of the week.....I'm sure you're all wondering, "Why on Earth is everything PINK this week? That's so odd." Well.....IT'S A GIRL!!! IT'S A GIRL!! THANK HEAVENS IT'S A GIRL! I'm SO PUMPED. I'm sure you probably can't tell with all the exclamations and caps, but I AM SO EXCITED. Having a niece to spoil is going to be a blast!! Faithful blog readers know that the baby has been dubbed Baby Skeletor/She-Rah prior to this week. Now that she seems much more real I refuse to call her She-Rah. That's just ridiculous. So from hence forth, until she has a real name, she will be called Little Miss Mehring on the blog. I found a Little Miss Muffet picture to represent Little Miss Mehring, and just as a side note, you'd be surprised of all of the suggestive photos that come up when you google Little Miss Muffet. Ridiculous. Come on people! It's a nursery rhyme. Do we have to turn everything into something inappropriate. All I can say is this world is a mess when you can't google Little Miss Muffet.

No comments: