Sunday, March 30, 2008

"Rrrrr, May-Me"


It's been a pretty uneventful week at the Kutscher household. Busy, but uneventful, if that makes sense. The girls are off to a good start with their season. We tied SHG (the Springfield Catholic high school) on Saturday, and Chad was (and I quote) "very pleased and excited the girls can see what a difference hard works makes." Way to go, Coach! :) We all went to dinner Friday night with the girls team at the Pizza Machine, which was extremely cool. This place serves 40" pizzas from a tray suspended from the ceiling. They hook the pizza up, scoot it across the ceiling, and then lower it to your table. Neat-O! Landon had a fantastic time, and I'm thinking anyday now, "How You Doin'" is going to come from his mouth. Right now it's just, "hhiii!" to every girl who passes by. YIKES. He's 15 months old.

Saturday was Grandpa Larry's birthday. We had a family dinner at the Old Lux and had cake and ice cream at the original Kutscher household. :) You'd think that both of these events would be documented with pictures, but NOOOOO.....because SOMEONE (...me) can't remember to put the stinkin' memory stick back in the camera after uploading pictures. I mean COME ON. I did this at Easter, hence no pictures from the Kutscher family Easter fest, and pictures from my side of the family were courtesy of Mom. (Thanks for bailing me out AGAIN, mom). And this weekend I did it again, not once, but TWICE. Please excuse my forgetfulness. I'll try to do better next week.
However, I do have a couple of pictures for your viewing pleasure. To the right is Landon playing with his new favorite bath toys, the pirates and shark. I said, "rrr, matey" to the kid one time, and now every toy that resembles a person says "rrr, may me," including firefighters.
And here are my boys. Nothin' wrong with a lazy Sunday. Eatin' some Ruffles, layin' around in your sweats, and takin' in some NCAA basketball.
And, as you probably noticed above, Landon decided this week that he DOES like spaghetti, after trying it for oh, probably the 15th time. This time I didn't even try to put it on his plate. He wanted it because it was on MY plate....ah-ha. I think Mommy's learned an important lesson.

1 comment:

Rebecca Mohler said...

We love the blog. Landon is getting so big and is such a cutie. We will be down to Rochester the end of April so maybe we can get together and Landon and Laney can meet. Happy Spring and Go Cubbies!!!!!!

Love the Mohlers
Andy, Rebecca and Laney