Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Groundhog Day, Schmoundhog Day

I know spring "officially" started last week, but it hasn't felt very spring like, STILL. I think I speak for everyone when I say, "ENOUGH WITH THE FLIPPIN' COLD ALREADY!" We need to stop putting all our eggs in one basket with Punxsutawney Phil is what I say. Surely it MUST be spring when a certain toddler we all know notices his shadow and converses with it for several minutes.




Moving on to Easter highlights from my side of the family. We had a fantabulous time seeing everyone in Effingham and beyond this weekend. I ate my weight in chocolate and jelly beans while Chad coached his girls to victory (and a tie....but we won't dwell on that one) at the Plains/Lutheran Tournament. Landon had a great time chasing his big cousin Baleigh, listening to stories read by Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama (all grandparents are known at this point as Mama) Great Aunt Lori, and Uncle Mi-Mal. He also enjoyed some great times chasing Oliver and was especially perplexed by his tail...."hmmm.....my dog doesn't have one of those."

On the left....strikingly handsome boys...don't ya think? And even color coordinated, which wasn't even planned! Honest! It really wasn't!

On the right...I was very excited to get a picture of Landon wearing bunny ears....no such luck. So I moved my hopes to Stella wearing the ears.....also, no luck. I finally put the stinkin' things on myself since Chad wasn't having any part of it. It's just not as cute as it would've been if the dog or the boy (either one) would've done it. It's the best I could do though. Landon looks a tad on the frightened side. I wonder what he would've thought of the super scary giant sized Easter bunny at the mall? We'll have to investigate that next Easter.
Easter Highlights from the Kutscher/Cox happenings to come at a later date. :)

1 comment:

Bob and LouAnne said...

Oh, I don't know - those bunny ears look pretty cute where they are.


Big Lou