REVISION: Craig and Sara, I apologize. I know you have blogs, too. I read them on a regular basis. I don't know why that slipped my mind. So, I'm tagging you, if you want to be tagged. :) Craig, I''ll be waiting on the edge of my seat for your list, because I know you update your blog practically everyday. You better get on it. :)
So I've been tagged to share seven weird things about me, and I'm delivering the list, although I'm a little concerned, because the only bloggers I know are people who've already been tagged. So I guess I'm not tagging anyone else, but I know LOTS of people out there who read this blog who should start one of their own. I know, I know, you think it' s too hard, or you don't have time. Obviously I've proven both of those things wrong. I am neither technologically inclined or blessed with a lot of free time. :) YOU CAN DO IT. Okay, here I go.
The Rules: Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog
*Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I've had some fairly interesting jobs. I've worked as a grocery store clerk and a front desk checker girl at a dry cleaners. I've taught piano lessons, been a nanny and a daycare center teacher. And topping the list as weird, I've worked at multiple positions in a funeral home: answering phones, cleaning, arranging flowers, picking up "clients" at airports, and oh yes, driving the hearse.
2. I have this very weird thing, that's almost borderline OCD, where I will not go to sleep in our bedroom unless the bedroom door and both closet doors are all the way closed or open. They cannot be ajar. I know. Strange. It freaks me out to wake up in the middle of the night with a door slightly opened!
3. I love cottage cheese. Not only do I love it, I enjoy it in some odd combinations: bacon, hot dogs, and barbeque potato chips. Separately of course, not all together...that would be gross!
4. As a baby I was in a serious car accident that resulted in two fatalities. I came out of it with a skull fracture. I was riding in a pumpkin seat in the floor board of the front seat. My oh my how times have changed.
5. You are reading the blog of the 1996 Louisville Fall Harvest Festival Miss Congeniality. Hold your applause please. :)
6. I do not like cereal...except Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I can't stand Cheerios, Corn Flakes, or any kind of bran. Even that sugary stuff with the marshmallows does not appeal to me and I'm pretty sure even as a child it never did.
7. In high school I was dead set on going to college to become an orthodontist, but then right before I graduated I snapped back to reality and realized I wasn't cut out to be in any realm of the medical field, and accepted the fact that I've wanted to be a teacher since before I even went to school myself. The thought of the title doctor before my name and dollar signs were impairing my vision.
3 comments:
I forgot about Miss Congeniality 1996! Whoa, that was a long time ago, but don't we remember it well. I did NOT know about the orthodontist thing though. I am currently regretting not choosing the dental hygienist path, because most seem to have Fridays off. Around here they do, anyway. Hmm. Too bad I don't like science...or teeth.
Thanks for the 7 weird things!
Wow - I HATE cereal too. Except for maybe Brown Sugar Frosted Mini-Wheats, which I eat dry with coffee.
Holy cow Megan, I didn't know a lot about you!!!!
Hey, you lost me on how to do the list. I wrote about it on my blog.
Post a Comment