Well....this is one unhappy Princess Leia.
Belly aches are just the worst. Even for princesses. She most definitely was NOT unhappy about the time and effort I put into that wig I'll tell ya. Even if it WAS made on the actual day of Halloween. The Star Wars themed costumes were on point and I pictured a much more perfectly posed shot of the four of these lovies together...but here are the reality pictures. Luckily I got some great pics of Annelise in her wig earlier in the day. I'll tag those on to the end of the post.
Here she is DURING trick or treat...when we stopped and Uncle Scotty and Aunt Kellse's and got to see Evie as Minnie Mouse!
After making the rounds through Lincoln Greens with the Goebels and Joneses we made it to Grandpa and Grandma's and met up with Abby and Sophia. Time for a royal diaper change for the Princess.
No comments:
Post a Comment