Grant's team played in their end of the season tournament the same weekend Landon's team played in O'Fallon. All I can say is 'It Takes a Village' couldn't be more accurate when it comes to raising kids these days. Thank goodness for other parents...doing the same thing we are...who help transport and juggle all season long. We left Grant in Springfield for his game on Saturday morning and Coach Zach and Adam brought the little boys down to O'Fallon after they played.
On Sunday after our last game in O'Fallon we drove back to Springfield to watch the little guys play the championship game. Unfortunately, shortly after the game started, our poor goalie (Cash ;) took a shot to the face. Here are a few concerned team mates and Coach Zach and Chad checking him out.
and here I have captured an epic moment that will live on in memories forever....when 'Grant's Dad' told Cashton he's supposed to stop shots with his hands, not his face.
And back to the game action...
Big brother side line squad. I mean, how ADORABLE is this. Annie Rose you're just about the luckiest girl I know to have these big brothers (and their friends) doting over you.
Meanwhile....Little brothers....Goal celebration!
Love this picture
The support of the big brothers on the sideline after the big win!
Getting their medals from Coach Zach and Coach Matt
Me and the Mouse! 2016 Champs
....and Annie with HER sponsor of the season...<3 nbsp="" p="">3>
Okay....and later that day....THIS BOY. Ugh. He is something. He's been doing well in school and picking up whatever is being taught, but hasn't put together the whole 'I can read' thing. He had the 'a-ha' moment when he came out of the bathroom with the newspaper (that always lays on the bathroom floor :) and said, "MOM! MOM! I can READ this!" It was super cute. I asked him what it said and he said, "What. A. Rush" and then I grabbed my phone and took this pic. These are the things I want to remember.
And on Monday....when Grant yelled for me to come quick to see that he had given his medal to Annie to wear. She was thrilled. Love. Love. Love.
and then he wore his medal to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment