Abby is riding with us to school in the mornings. So hard to believe my oldest niece is in kindergarten already. But gosh do I love having her on my team in the mornings. It's no secret I'm out numbered around here. Abby is always quick to find my shoes and join in with me 'urging' my #1 boy to GET. IN. THE. CAR....and to not forget his jacket (or anything else) Plus she loves to pass out my morning work papers and lay our my lunch carda. AND extra bonus, she doesn't balk when I give her love before sending her down the hall to her class. Your Aunt Megan sure loves you Abby-Girl. :)
Okay....how can Scotty be 30?! What the.....sigh. I don't wanna think about it.
Let's focus on these cute little dressed alike girls at the surprise party.
Chad....are you okay?
Chad! Speak to me! Are the kids too much?!
Yes?! Okay....I'll put down the camera.
The man of the hour arrives at his party
Cousin love
...x2
so love that they have each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment