Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Tooth Number Two!

Don't be scared....at least of this freaky look.  Wait til you see the next one.  
Landon lost tooth number two on January 23rd.  Tooth number two on snow day number 3.  

It was barely hanging in there, unlike the first one that was a little wiggly and was snapped out of there by the horrid Rice Krispy treat.  This one had the permanent tooth growing behind it anyway, so it really needed to get out of the way.  I look at his mouth and wonder how the heck these teeth are going to fit in that little mouth of his, but I suppose they will.  I'm supposing, also (while I'm supposing) that we're going to need braces to correct his near under bite...genetically passed from yours truly.  Dern.  

okay....now you can be scared.  Yikes.
 So we're having dinner...and the boys had requested garlic bread.  Landon's mid-sentence and Chad says, 'Hey, look at me.  Did you lose your tooth?'  Landon's facial expression quickly turned from 'that's ridiculous Dad, of course not' to 'PANIC'  and then....
"OH NO!!!  I THINK I SWALLOWED IT!"
"Oh wait.  Here it is on the table."

No joke.  The thing had just fallen out of his mouth and was laying on the table.  

This is the next picture after I mentioned that he was looking a little frightening in his two previous shots.
What the heck. His attempt at looking debonair?
 So the Tooth Fairy left a dollar and two more Star Wars characters.  Lando Calrissian and 'Young' Obi-Wan according to our Lando.
And this one was a sassy snap picture.
This wasn't my idea just so you know.  Oh.  BOY.
May as well sign him up for some sort of acting courses.

 

No comments: