Tuesday, August 7, 2012

4th at the Wo's!




Not a whole lot of commentary here...we went to the Wo's for the Fourth of July...



and the kids all played in the pool.

..while adults stayed cool in the pool.


...and while some were too cool for the pool.

But then the stakes were raised when Uncle Stallion (St. John the Baptist 4th grade high dive champ) decided to entertain us all (and put his life in danger) but JUMPING off the top of the water slide.  Thank goodness I had the camera ready.  Oh.  My.  Word....you know this isn't gonna be the end either...




Cause then Uncle Chad decided he had to go down on his knees because he didn't want to be shown up...

(receiving knuckles from his smallest fan)

and down he goes...


"Does anyone see my knees up there?  I think I left some pieces."

Grant's not that impressed

But he's always good for a smile



Oh Lord help us.  There's a bromance in the Wo's pool.



Hey Uncle Chad, if you're so cool, help me load this gun.
and take that....

"Nice Caleb!  I'm on board for this game!"


I don't know anyone who doesn't look cool in aviators...but it's hard to beat this look


...and we promise there was only JUICE in her sippy...can't say the same for everyone else (obviously)  :)



And then the kids decided if their dads could jump OFF and go down on their  KNEES they may as well  at least give the slide a chance....




Grant preferred to hide behind the slide though

and now let's go down together!!

we have a captive audience...why not?!
No matter what ridiculous stunts our dads try, we'll still be stars of the show.  :)  

 And below...Grant's explanation of why he doesn't care for fireworks....he's 'cared'




No comments: