Well, mid March, time to wrap up February. A hand full of pictures here I couldn't skip over.
Mommy and Daddy's bed is really the place to be....especially at certain hours of the day. Say 2:30 a.m. for instance. This little guy here is still allowed in but he has to be up several times before he arrives in the bed...only a failed diaper and wet bed earn him a straight ticket in. The big one has been moved to the floor beside the bed and usually by 4:00 that's where you can find him (or trip over him, whichever) It also is the place to be if you're in the mood for some TV watchin and Daddy's got something going on the big TV, or if Mommy is folding laundry on the bed. That's very inviting.....all those nice and neatly stacked piles, just beggin' to be wrecked. I love this picture of Grant and me....wish his nose wasn't crusty and disgusting, but that paints a pretty accurate picture of the last couple of months.

Landon enjoyed going to a couple of baseball open gyms for the high school team. Here's him and his buddy Eli, son of the baseball coach. Both of them will be going to kindergarten together next year, as hard as it is to believe. Matt, (Eli's Dad) gave Landon a Rochester baseball hat and Landon wears it proudly anytime he's got a bat in his hand.

During open gyms and other fun stuff big brothers get to do without their little brothers, me and Grant hang out. We've been doing some drawing on the chalkboard wall here. I wrote Mommy <3s Grant on the board back there and when Landon arrived home his feelings were hurt. I quickly had to add his name to the wall to save face. He wasn't here! Of course I love him just as much! Geesh. I felt awful!

And on Razzo's $5 pizza night for our subdivision, the fam came over for some good fun and cheap dinner. Here are the three oldest in the chair. They were looking at the Shutterfly book of Landon's birth. Abby was following Landon around the house with her teacher voice, "Landon! (pause and no answer) Landon! (pause and no answer) Landon Alan!" and Landon finally acknowledged. Then she says, "WHAT is THAT?!" pointing to the picture of him on the scale with his manhood all displayed proudly. Oh my. I don't even remember what Landon's response was. And on that note we'll end the February blog posts. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment