
So it seems like the blogging once a week thing is just not going to happen huh. I just can't do it during the school year. There are two things that motivate me to blog though:
a) the annual blog book that I make at the end of each calendar year. I'm posting the covers of all the ones I've made so far. If you're a blogger and you haven't published your blog into book form, it is a MUST. (blurb.com Check it out and call or message me is you need help.) Oh yes, I digress. 2nd thing that motivates me to blog...
b) changing the calendar and the fear of being behind at something else. :) I have a

lot of balls in the air, just like everybody else, but this is one ball I for sure don't want to
drop, because when I'm 87 and in a nursing home with nothing to do, these books may be the only thing I ever read.
So onto random news of February...w
ell, there isn't m
uch really. Just these ridiculously large bananas that my husband was ridiculously proud that he found. I was afraid to eat one. Intimidating. ;)
(take that however you want)

And a random night out with our good friends the Coppernolls which was full of good stories, none of which are appropriate to be posting online. There were probably even more good stories that we couldn't remember because when we were looking through Kristi's pictures on her camera the next day we felt like we were in the last scene of The Hangover. Let's just leave it at no one married a stripper, pulled out their own tooth, or kidnapped a professional boxer's tiger. And here we are the next day, on the COUCH the entire day, questioning our sanity and good judgement. It was good to get out, but thank goodness we aren't able to do it very often.
No comments:
Post a Comment