Landon says, "Mom! Come here!! I've got a surprise for you!!"
I come running and say, "Oh...(awkward pause as I take it in) that's beautiful! Tell me about your picture!"
He says, (with an annoyed tone) "It's Jesus! He's dyin on the cross!" (duh)
Well, indeed it is. Indeed. Chad said (after Landon went to bed and while I was snapping the picture) it looks like one of the guys off the Mr. Men Show. I replied, "No, Chad. It is THE MAN."
On to piece number 2. Landon calls this one, "DJ Landon." His inspiration came as a result of us moving our table out of our eat in in the kitchen and to the dining room. Between Kristi and me doing Insanity in the afternoons and Chad doing it in the mornings, our carpet downstairs was beginning to look insanely matted. So we moved upstairs to the hard wood. Well, the boys now view this area as their dance club. For several nights Landon requested the lights to be out and the Black Eyed Peas to be pumped while he danced. Hilarious. In the middle of one of his dances, he took off for the chalkboard wall, and this was the result. The pink computer screen is where DJ Landon rocks the tunes from.
And I like to call this piece, "Landon's drawing so I want to too" by Grant Jeffrey Kutscher.
And lastly we have "The Pirate Ship" likely inspired by Jake and the Neverland Pirates.
Hey, we graduated with liberal arts degrees. We encourage this stuff!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment