Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ah, Brotherly Love

Isn't this picture hysterical? It would appear from this photo that poor little Grant gets mistreated and pushed around as the little brother...when that actually couldn't be any further from the truth. Grant stands up for himself and most times doesn't need to be provoked to do so. ;) He's usually climbing on Landon, hitting Landon, throwing something at Landon, taking something from Landon...you get it. This all makes this picture even funnier to me. The boys were playing Elefun, and everytime we get the game out, Landon puts one of the nets on his head and announces he's the lunch lady. It's my favorite part of the game. But as Aunt Kelly pointed out, it doesn't appear to be Grant's favorite part of the game at all. :)

The boys ARE starting to play a little more together which makes my heart so happy to see. Here they are enjoying some Uno Moo. All of this ensued during spring break when with Chad's help and with the sacrifice of my third toe, which I believe MAY be broken, we put an extra shelf in Landon's room to organize his games and puzzles. It's amazing how kids will play with stuff once they can see what they have and get it out without a tower of boxes collapsing on their heads!


Organized closets....that's another thing that makes my heart happy. Not that it compares to the boys, but you know what I mean...When I feel such satisfaction from closet organization, it gets me to thinking I may have a touch of OCD. Oh well. Add it to the list of my flaws! With that introduction I give you the big accomplishment of spring break (well not including our survival through the worst viral infection to hit the Kutscher house since....oh wait, November)....our former pantry converted into a 'mud closet.' I'm still unsure what to call this thing. It's not a coat closet, we have those at school. It's not a mud 'room'...what is it? I'll tell ya what it is....happiness. I can sit in my computer chair without moving 7 coats and straddling three bags! Yahoo! And the best part.....Chad and I did this without the assistance of either of our Dads. That's right. I know, shocking.


Now if I can just keep this little varmint on the right from taking all the shoes out that he can reach. Hmmm...new problem. ;)



No comments: