
Dear Mother Nature,
A lot of us down here in the central part of the country have begun to notice that you're a little unsure of yourself. Now, please, don't get me wrong. I understand being indecisive. Heck, I'm the queen of indecisive. So I sympathize. Sometimes I've found that when I can't make a decision that if I ask the advice of others, they can shed new light on the issue. You know, some angles maybe I hadn't thought of.
Since you're not clear whether you should make it spring time or let winter hang on, let me try to help you here. These kids of ours (and EVERYONE ELSE'S....and don't I know it) NEED it to be spring time. You see how happy they are in their light jackets, diggin in those rocks. They haven't seen those rocks for MON
THS. And look at this face.........is that not the cutest happiest face you've ever seen?! He's happy because you, dear Mother, warmed up the temp to 65 degrees and he ran around like a derranged chicken with his head cut off, screaming at the top of his lungs, up and down the hill over and over.
And this guy down here....
He tried to keep up, and look how peaceful he looks!






2 comments:
Yeeessssssss! I made the Babies Watch List! Thanks for updating! :)
I think Friday was the last snow we'll see. Hopefully.
Well said! Loved this post!
Post a Comment