
I had an appointment on Monday after school to get the boys' hair cuts...but when it started snowing and icing at noon, I decided trekking out to the west side of Springfield was no longer on my to do list for the day. We rescheduled for this Monday...THANK GOODNESS.
Grant showered this morning before church with Chad, and with one swoop of the comb, BOOM, the Donald was re-born. This one is WAY cuter though.
These pictures also remind me that I should report that Grant is building a vocabulary. His words of choice:
teeth
cheese
shoes
All of which sound very much alike, but in context you can totally tell he's saying them. One of his favorite things to do is chew on his tooth brush. He comes in the bathroom, points to the drawer and says, TEETH. :) Maybe he'll be a dentist! (or a Donald impersonator) We'll be proud either way.
No comments:
Post a Comment