
I mentioned planning a "for she's a jolly good fellow" party for Stella for saving me and Landon from the evil stray dog. Well, there was no party, but there has been a little pampering going on here.
First off, I splurged and bought Stella a thirty dollar dog bed which she's never had before. I've had pillows for her to sleep on, which she has always managed to have accidents on, so I wasn't compelled to buy her a bed. BUT since she did save us, I reconsidered. I think she appreciates the bed more than she would've a song and party hat.
Last weekend, I also gave Stella a "paw-dicure. When I painted my nails, I did hers, too. Now she was less than thrilled about this. I kept telling her it would make her feel pretty, but she just wasn't into it. Once they dried, she kept sniffing at them. I think the smell was driving her a little crazy. Does she look happy to you? Well, all I've got to say is being beautiful is hard work Stella. Deal with it.

No comments:
Post a Comment