
I'm so behind on this blog...and really that's just the beginning on what I feel behind on, but we won't even go there. I meant to put this on last Saturday when we actually colored the eggs, but, well, obviously that didn't happen. I'm giving this event it's own post.....It was Landon's first time coloring Easter Eggs!!
When Michael and I were little, we colored eggs every year at Grandpa and Grandma Nees's house, so I wanted to be sure Grandma was a part of Landon's first Easter Egg day. I'm not sure, and she doesn't remember either, how many eggs she boiled for me and Michael, but it was A LOT. We always had the best time coloring eggs. I also vividly remember the day Dad put one in the microwave at Grandma and Grandpa's house, and when he went to bite into it, it exploded in his mustache. That'll stay with me for quite some time. Lesson: don't microwave boiled eggs, or
if you really feel like you need to, maybe poke a hole in it beforehand....or your daughter may grow up and be thirty years old and still recall like it was yesterday how exploded boiled egg looked in your mustache and that startled look on your face. 
if you really feel like you need to, maybe poke a hole in it beforehand....or your daughter may grow up and be thirty years old and still recall like it was yesterday how exploded boiled egg looked in your mustache and that startled look on your face. 
Okay, so enough of my memories, now on to making Landon's. We started coloring eggs on Friday evening, but saved some of them for Saturday morning, so Uncle Michael could jump in on the fun, too.
I've got tons of pictures that I'm putting on, but there's a little video, too. It's so fun watching a little person experience something for the first time. Landon's reaction when he saw the eg
gs were different colors was too cute.








No comments:
Post a Comment