
So we've been on spring break this week, and it was a much needed BREAK. I seriously don't know how other moms work and raise a family of 3 or 4 kids without losing their sanity. I'm going to guess that most of them don't spend their work day with 20 6 year olds calling their name all day. I said MOST....not all. Just covering myself there.
Ooooh! Naked baby alert! After Grant puked on the big fuzzy blanket this week, I figured we had nothing to lose and took off the diaper. Grant really enjoyed himself....and oooh!! It was so cute I couldn't hardly stand it. 

At the end there's a video of some gargly giggles and hiccups. Can't beat that. One more naked baby picture then on with the week.
Saturday night we had Larry's birthday party and on Sunday we had cake and ice cream at the Kutscher house. Much to Landon's surprise, Grandpa opened a Wii from Grandma. The rest of the night was filled with Wii activities. We had to talk Landon into singing and blowing out the candles on Grandpa's birthday cake, which is usually the highlight of a birthday celebration....not this one though.



He was really gung ho to play Grandpa's Wii...probably because he knew he was going to clean up. He bowled Uncle Scotty, Uncle Stallion, and Grandma, and here he is sporting the thumbs up below HIS score.....Yeah, he bowled a 195 and the second finisher was 140. It's pretty humbling to get beat....and beaten badly....by a three year old. I'm almost ashamed. Are we those parents who let our TODDLER play video games so much that's all he wants to do? UGH. Come on spring. We need to get this kid outside....
Hey! Great segway! Grant had several firsts this week.
**First big walk with t
he family....and I have no pictures of him. I have this picture...and YES that's the dog IN the wagon. Her stamina....not so hot. I'll tell you whose stamina is going to get better if these walks continue... whoever is pulling the wagon with the 60 pound bulldog and the 30 pound 3 year old. Talk about a work out. I need to do that more often, that's for sure.
he family....and I have no pictures of him. I have this picture...and YES that's the dog IN the wagon. Her stamina....not so hot. I'll tell you whose stamina is going to get better if these walks continue... whoever is pulling the wagon with the 60 pound bulldog and the 30 pound 3 year old. Talk about a work out. I need to do that more often, that's for sure. 
**First time on the swing set. Wasn't sure what to think of that and he was barely moving.
**First time in the shower with Daddy. Again...not so sure.
First bath in the bath seat....and the uncertainty continues.
**He has started noticing toys now, so we brought out some of Landon's old first toys. Here he is enjoying Old MacDonald and his farm.


Have you noticed a theme with all these pictures? Perhaps the terrified look on my baby's face. Hmmm....Maybe we scare this kid a little.


Have you noticed a theme with all these pictures? Perhaps the terrified look on my baby's face. Hmmm....Maybe we scare this kid a little.
So I'm pretty much at a loss of what else to put on here. I'm sure there were way more things that happened over the last two weeks that I could add to this. Spring break FLEW by, like it always does, but even faster than it usually does. I intended to blog earlier in the week, but the weather was so nice, that I didn't really feel like spending time inside on the computer. Soooo.....I guess I'll just wrap this up and start fresh with Easter festivities after this weekend. Here's the gargling hiccup giggles I promised AND....possible one of the top five funniest Landon videos ever. Throw up your rock fist everyone....it's Landon VanHalen.




No comments:
Post a Comment