So it's been a week of falling, or dropping. You probably saw Landon's big fall earlier in the week. He's healing up well...no worse for the wear. His owie was a couple of days old befor
e he actually saw it. He wasn't sure what to think of it. He just stared and stared at his reflection, then touched it, and told me, "my head hurts." Uncle Stallion gave him a much needed haircut yesterday. Here he is giving us a "thumbs up." It's one of those things that he does that I hope he doesn't grow out of too quickly, the putting up the index fingers instead of the thumbs. Also on that list is calling helicopters "hocapillars" and calling restaurants by his given names (Arby's = Chicky House, Papa-Johns=Pizza House,Subway=Sandwich House, Panera=Grilled Cheese House). I love when we go somewhere new and he asks "what house is this?" 
e he actually saw it. He wasn't sure what to think of it. He just stared and stared at his reflection, then touched it, and told me, "my head hurts." Uncle Stallion gave him a much needed haircut yesterday. Here he is giving us a "thumbs up." It's one of those things that he does that I hope he doesn't grow out of too quickly, the putting up the index fingers instead of the thumbs. Also on that list is calling helicopters "hocapillars" and calling restaurants by his given names (Arby's = Chicky House, Papa-Johns=Pizza House,Subway=Sandwich House, Panera=Grilled Cheese House). I love when we go somewhere new and he asks "what house is this?" 

I also have to include this picture of Landon and Abby during the after haircut bath. AWW!! This is way cuter than him kicking a ball directly at her and her
sitting on top of him pulling his hair, both of which happened earlier in the evening.Along with Landon falling this week, Baby Kutscher (aka Baby Kutschy-Koo, his/her name given by Grandma Chris this week) has decided to nestle in so low that I'm concerned it's gonna fall. I never had this issue with Landon, as he was hanging on to my ribs the last three mon
ths and was so high I actually stuck ice packs in ace bandages around my ribs to get through the last month at school. I haven't complained about this to my doctor because I just figured, most pregnant women feel uncomfortable, but to say that the discomfort is worsening is an understatement. I'm headed in this week to find out if its okay for me to tough this out or if I need to be not
so tough and laying down. I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, I really don't think there's concern the baby will actually FALL out, just mostly concern that before it does come out there will be some permanent effects on ME! Since I didn't put up a six month picture, here I am today. Please don't enlarge this picture, it's a school holiday and I did not feel like doing my hair or putting on make up today. Focus on the bump, folks. 
Speaking of kitchens....I'm finally putting on a couple of pics of the finished product. We still have some lighting to install, flooring to finish, accessorizing, etc. But the backsplash is finished and the counter tops are cleaned off at the moment!
There are a couple of small little things that I feel like mentioning that made my week this week:
1. We had grandparents day in 1st grade and its always so fun to see all the grandparents come in and the little guys light up. Such a fun day. Happy Grandparents' Day to all you Grandparents, including MINE!
2. Yoplait is now making my Whips in Vanilla! YUMMY!
3. I know it's not officially "Fall" yet, but it's been so cool, and we did change the calendar to September....the first fall month, so I am saying it's fall. I LOVE Yankee Candles in Autumn Wreath scent but feel I should not burn them unless it's fall. So this weekend our kitchen smelled divine.
4. I had to get on Fabric.com to order more brown fabric to make my taggies and OH MY GOODNESS they have so many colors on there! AND they were having a Labor Day sale, so I've got some new taggy colors coming in!!! I've sold 12 already and am hoping to expand my client base through the blog and word of mouth.....when I get through the next few months. Until then, I'm getting done what I can. Not a whole lot of time to work on taggies these days. I Do LOVE it though.
Short video this week. Chad taught Landon how to gallop up and down the hallway. Here they are demonstrating at Larry and Chris' last night. Landon also shows off his imagination here. He's got a wild one. Bridges and Islands huh?

5 comments:
You look great! Love the kitchen too!
okay, i give - what r 'taggies" :)
I second that...what are taggies? Is this something I should know about? Emily has a few items from when she was a baby that are the brand Taggies, same thing??
I couldn't wait and broke out the Autumn Wreath candle in August. It's my favorite too.
What are taggies? I love the picture of you! Are you going to be at the golf course on Sat? I was planning on coming out to visit if you were!
Post a Comment