See. Now these are the things that I could've said a lot more about...memorable things....that just get fuzzy with a short time. But now that it's the end of May and I'm blogging about things that happened in January. And here we are. Again. Not like it's a new problem right?
So above we have Grant with Pete the Cat, visiting from kindergarten, the weekend that the boys came down with the stomach flu, hence the appearance of the trash can in the background. Needless to say, Pete had a nice warm bath before returning to class. And THIS is the reason I cringe when classroom stuffed animals come home. Eew. And like it needs to be said, but nursing kiddos with the stomach flu when pregnant...is, ummmm....challenging. Thank goodness for Chad. That's all I can say. Chad, who, a few days later got the flu of course. I was feeling pretty guilty about it, thinking I'd escaped, until a week later, when it hit me, while Chad was in Baltimore for the weekend. Guilt gone. And also my ability to eat any kind of chicken for the next two months.
And here we have a family trip to Casa Real, where Grant was really impressed by the size of Daddy's drink. When it was brought to the table, Grant said "Whoa! Dad! That's a big drink! How are you gonna drink all that?!....Hey wait, you know what you should do?! Drink it ALL at ONE TIME." Chad and I made eye contact across the table, and Chad said, "We're gonna have to keep an eye on him in the future." Then he modeled for this pic.
Our good friends the Bortmess Family moved to Omaha this spring. Before they left they had a little send off party at RCC with pizza and buddies. These boys are going to miss seeing each other everyday.
Uh.....this guy is getting used to being the baby of the family. :/ :/ :/
No comments:
Post a Comment