Here are my sweet valentines, lookin' a little sticky. :)
I believe this was a pre holiday picture. We of course needed to sample the suckers Grant was taking to his classmates for their valentines.
Now here's the actual day...this is what love looks like between brothers. Are they a) really hugging, or b) just trying to knock each other over and determine who's going to cry and tattletale on the other? It's b. It's always b.
There....that's much safer.
My bearded Valentine and me in the traditional Landon as the photographer pose. At least this time we manage to shut the cabinets behind usWe had lunch with the Stoelzle fam the next day, before bringing the new baby back home for the first time. :) And here are the boys, posing for Uncle Dano
The Kutscher fam gives the Pilot two thumbs up!
And this is just randomness, but I had to take a picture to prove that we did actually make Star Wars pancakes with the molds the boys got for Christmas. I'm documenting because I'm not sure we'll ever use them again. Yoda! Your pancake molds hard to use they are!
No comments:
Post a Comment