Monday, May 26, 2014

Spring Break and House Guests

I'm writing about spring break when we have six official school days left.
I'm just prefacing this post with that sentence, because I'm certain I'm not going to do spring break justice...which really is a shame, because spring break is superb.  It's the only thing that keeps us going in january, february and the first half of march.  It's important.  
And here's what was important on spring break 2014...
we spent some quality time with some Grandmas.  :)
Grandma Ruth and Grandma Conni (and the occasional Grandpa Jeff) stayed with us throughout spring break while Grandpa Forrest stayed in St. John's, being treated for his spinal stenosis.  It wasn't in good circumstances, but it was sure nice to spend some time with the grandmas.  :)   

...and some time with Zelda too.

Here's Grant one morning....just doing some WORK....with warm tea and his laptop.

Play date with the Krippel boys....
Creighton and Landon...BFF...complete with rainbow drawing, which Tressa and I found so cute, but Chad (and probably Todd if it had been discussed) raised his eyebrows about.



It's so nice to spend some time OUTSIDE.  We love you, spring weather!
... but we're still wearing our long sleeve/pant jammies while playing with the soccer guys.  :)

No comments: